Site published by:
CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE
Head office: Route de Fleuray 41150 MESLAND
Activity: Camp grounds, leisure vehicle parks and caravanning parks 5530Z
Legal form: Société à responsabilité limitée
RCS: Blois B 481 165 025
Social capital: 20.000,00 EURO
Manager: M. Sebastien MONNEAU
Design and website development:
Creation of campsite websites
82, avenue du Général Patton – 49000 Angers
Tel: +33 (0)1 49 23 00 13 – Fax: +33 (0)1 49 23 00 14
This entire site is governed by the French law on Copyright and Intellectual Property.
According the law of 11 March 1957 (art.41) and the Intellectual Property Act of the 1st of July 1992, any partial or total reproduction of this site for public use is strictly prohibited without express prior written contentment of Camping Le Parc du Val de Loire and constitutes an infringement sanctioned by the articles L335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Act.
All elements on this site, like logos, sounds, images, photos, videos, articles, animations, programs, graphic charter, data base, software, are property of their respective owner and are protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Act.
The user shall not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of these elements and it is forbidden to reproduce, represent, modify, adapt, translate, and reuse or extract a substantial quantitative or qualitative part, in any form or by any means whatsoever.
According the article 34 of the law n°78-17 ‘Informatique et Liberté’ of 06/01/1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify or delete any data concerning you. To exercise this right you should contact the publisher mentioned here above in writing.
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE respects the concerns of its website users relating to the confidentiality of personal information provided.
CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE ensures compliance with the obligations of the French Data Protection Authority (known as the “CNIL”).
CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE is a data processor under the French Data Protection Law passed on 6th January 1978, amended in 2004, and under the European Directive of 24th October 1995 (together referred to below as the “Data Protection Legislation”). As such LE CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE is likely to collect personal data (surnames, forenames, contact details and similar information) or non-personal data (preferences, favourites information and other related details) during user visits to our Internet site (referred to below as the “Site”) so as to able to identify users, to offer them customised services, or even to make improvements to the Site and take account of user views.
1- RECIPIENTS OF DATA COLLECTED
CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE is the data recipient. In any given case, CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE only transmits users’ personal data to a third party when:
- the user has given his or her prior agreement for the sharing of this data;
- CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE must share this data with a third party to provide the required service to the user, like the customization of our offers and our services, in the respect of the legislation, with the companies of secure payment as well as with the transport partners of the chain Yelloh! Village, like Cartrawler and Bravofly.
- CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE wishes to enable users to benefit from partner offers; or
- CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE is ordered by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to send information to such a body.
CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE can also send users’ personal data to third-party service providers as part of statistical analyses on Site use, and for Site optimisation purposes. When used in this context, users’ personal data will remain anonymous.
2- PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
Throughout the Site, CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE collects user data which is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- For managing and confirming a booking: receiving payment, confirming your bookings and sending you information about your stay by SMS or email.
- For providing CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE news and information about new features as well as suggesting customised offers and services.
- For conducting surveys and technical tests for optimising our website, improving our tools and services and providing you with a browsing experience that is constantly being optimised
- For responding to your questions, requests and complaints when you use our contact form or online chat service, ensuring they are followed up, and improving customer service
- For recording your opinions after your stays via our satisfaction questionnaire, as well as carrying out statistical surveys.
- For noting and managing your entry to competitions available on various media (Facebook, Instagram etc.) throughout the year and sending you your prizes.
- For analysing your experience and drawing up a profile so as to understand, anticipate and assess your preferences, to enable us to suggest offers that suit your expectations. As part of this processing, your personal information may be sent to our technical contractors. For these analyses, your permission will be sought beforehand.
- For respecting the law and for responding, if necessary, to legal authorities, for ensuring that the general terms and conditions are observed, for notifying the authorities in the event of actions taking place that are against the law and for protecting our rights with regard to loss or damage.
User data that can be collected by CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE are as follows:
- Your details: surname, first name, date of birth, place of birth, address, telephone and fax number, mobile number, ID card number, vehicle number plate
- Information about other people with you: surname, first name, date and place of birth, for which you undertake to obtain prior consent
- Aspects associated with the customer account: password, previous stays, favourites, travel preferences (date of stay, campsite and accommodation booked, length of stay)
- Commercial information: newsletter subscription, commercial push SMS notifications, receipt of partner offers
- Payment information (payment method, amount paid)
- Communication with us by post, electronic messages, chat services, telephone calls or calls using social networks, responses to satisfaction questionnaires
- Information pertaining to your use of our website and/or app
- Information concerning your job applications on our website (CV, covering letter, photo)
CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE is committed to processing and retaining all personal data entrusted to it by the user in line with the provisions of the Data Protection Legislation, solely to keep the user informed of the CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE news, and to enable him or her to benefit, as a priority, from goods and services linked to the activities of CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE.
3- DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
Data is stored for a period which does not exceed the necessary duration, regarding the purposes for which it is collected, as stated below.
- For the management of subscription to the campsite newsletter, data is retained for as long as the subscription is active. All such data will be deleted within a 2-month time limit starting from the point the given user unsubscribes.
- Personal data pertaining to your bookings is kept for longer so as to make sure we satisfy legal obligations (such as tax regulations or regarding sale and for purposes involving insurance cover).
- All other data will be kept for a time limit of 2 years.
CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE has endeavoured to implement all necessary precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of personal data processed, and to prevent its distortion, damage or destruction, and prevent unauthorised third-party access to the data.
To protect your data, a strict security procedure has been established. Data used is encrypted and protected using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol for managing and transferring it fully securely via a secure connection on a dedicated network.
Your personal data is stored in Europe and may sometimes be sent to third parties located outside the EEA, while observing this same data protection policy in line with European law pertaining to data protection. We ask them to treat your information with the same rigour as that used by CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE in accordance with the GDPR.
However, CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE cannot control all risks linked to Internet operation, and draws users’ attention to the existence of potential risks which are inherent in both Internet use and operation.
4- RIGHTS OF USERS
Users have at any time, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, a right of access, updating, rectification and deletion of personal data. They may exercise this through sending a request (indicating clearly the request subject matter) by Internet to the following e-mail address:
Alternatively send the request by post to the following address:
Camping Parc du Val de Loire *****
155 route de Fleuray
CAMPING DU PARC DU VAL DE LOIRE undertakes to deal with such requests within 7 business days.
We inform the user of his or her right, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, at any time to oppose the processing, for legitimate reasons, of data having a personal nature which relates to him or her.
5 – COOKIES, DATA NAVIGATION AND LOCALIZATION
When accessing the Site, and after the user has agreed to continue with navigation on our website, a cookie can be installed and be retained for a maximum 13-month duration either in the user’s computer memory or hard disk, so as to facilitate navigation of the Site. A cookie does not enable users to be identified as such but it is an element which serves to register data relating to Site navigation (this includes pages consulted, the date and time of consultation and other factors).
The Cookies provided enable:
- the facilitation of your navigation experience on the Site, improved relevance and ergonomics of the services consulted upon the Site, and the adaptation of the Site layout to your specific IT environment;
- memorisation of the data relating to a form which the user has completed on the Site (for registration or account access), or for products selected on the Site (contained in your basket and other similar items); and
- the facility for counts of the number of visits to the Site, and hence the compilation of statistics.
Every user can refuse the registration of cookies by modifying the parameters of their Internet navigator. However, this process will lead to the deletion of all cookies used by the navigator, including those used by other websites. This can lead to the modification or the loss of certain changes or data. The deletion of cookies may have the effect of altering Site navigation, or even making such navigation difficult.
To account for the management of cookies and user choices, each navigator is configured differently. The configuration is detailed in the help menu of the navigators given below, which will enable the user to know how to alter his cookie preferences:
- for Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- for Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- for Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?hl=en&ref_topic=7438008
- for Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- for Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Deactivation of online cookies:
|Cookie Category||Means of deactivation|
|Analytical and performance cookies||Google Analytics|
|Social network cookies|
Use of online platforms to control advertising cookies:
Go to the site Youronlinechoices, offered by the digital marketing professionals grouped together under the banner of the European association known as the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance). On Youronlinechoices you can refuse or accept cookies used by advertising professionals, who are members of this association.
Please note that deleting cookies may modify Site navigation or indeed make such navigation difficult.